Julie and Dionne are the winners of the Honey Blossom samples! Please email your addresses to alyssa at alyssaharad dot com and I will put your prizes in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you for your gorgeous comments everyone.
Alyssa Harad's writing has appeared in O: The Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, The Chronicle Review, and the perfume blogs Now Smell This and Perfume Smellin' Things. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, three cats, one dog and a closet full of perfume.
Login with Facebook
- Perfume is Not an Object: A Few Thoughts about Perfume and Art 48 comments
- A Rose in Winter: Yosh Han's Sottile 57 comments
- Giveaway–Botrytis Perfume 50 comments
- Of Beginnings and Imaginary Bellinis: A Welcome 39 comments
- Hanging Out In New York This Week, and A Question Regarding Those Unnamed Perfumes in Coming to My Senses 14 comments
- And with that, I think it's time for another twitter break. I have to announce it so I'll shame myself into actually doing it. Be well, all. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- I find it very beautiful and not a little disturbing. But it was the perfect thing for today. I was finally strong enough for it. #Profundis about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- Profundis also smells like chrysanthemums in fall, like silvery cold air, like nearly frozen earth. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- I've had this little decant of Profundis for over a year and haven't touched it because it smells like that moment just before you cry. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client
- I wore Serge Lutens Profundis today, a perfume I find so strange, moving and lovely that I might have to write a review of it. about 4 days ago from Twitter Web Client