Julie and Dionne are the winners of the Honey Blossom samples! Please email your addresses to alyssa at alyssaharad dot com and I will put your prizes in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you for your gorgeous comments everyone.
Alyssa Harad's writing has appeared in O: The Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, The Chronicle Review, and the perfume blogs Now Smell This and Perfume Smellin' Things. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, three cats, one dog and a closet full of perfume.
Login with Facebook
- Perfume is Not an Object: A Few Thoughts about Perfume and Art 48 comments
- A Rose in Winter: Yosh Han's Sottile 57 comments
- Giveaway–Botrytis Perfume 50 comments
- Of Beginnings and Imaginary Bellinis: A Welcome 39 comments
- Hanging Out In New York This Week, and A Question Regarding Those Unnamed Perfumes in Coming to My Senses 14 comments
- I always think I prefer anxiety to depression but man it takes a toll. A concrete, physical toll. about 3 hours ago from Twitter for Android
- So much to say about the txbookfest panels I saw and moderated today and too damn tired to say any of it. about 3 hours ago from Twitter for Android
- Which we did. Softly and sweetly. #TXBookFest about 5 hours ago from Twitter for Android
- I asked Tim Tingle to sing Amazing Grace in Choctaw (it's in his book) and he agreed as long as we sang along in English. #TXBookFest about 5 hours ago from Twitter for Android
- Oh my god my panel was FANTASTIC. about 5 hours ago from Twitter for Android