Julie and Dionne are the winners of the Honey Blossom samples! Please email your addresses to alyssa at alyssaharad dot com and I will put your prizes in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you for your gorgeous comments everyone.
Alyssa Harad's writing has appeared in O: The Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, The Chronicle Review, and the perfume blogs Now Smell This and Perfume Smellin' Things. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, three cats, one dog and a closet full of perfume.
Login with Facebook
- Perfume is Not an Object: A Few Thoughts about Perfume and Art 48 comments
- A Rose in Winter: Yosh Han's Sottile 57 comments
- Giveaway–Botrytis Perfume 50 comments
- Of Beginnings and Imaginary Bellinis: A Welcome 39 comments
- Hanging Out In New York This Week, and A Question Regarding Those Unnamed Perfumes in Coming to My Senses 14 comments
- Aw, Rhoda is a Super Buy. Feel like I should rescue her. http://t.co/W5RwMYYbtt about 21 minutes ago from Twitter for Android
- Pete. http://t.co/hTfBpgVQVO about 30 minutes ago from Twitter for Android
- Linda. http://t.co/D6u2uYyGnQ about 31 minutes ago from Twitter for Android
- Patti. http://t.co/JK36mg5o9J about 31 minutes ago from Twitter for Android