Julie and Dionne are the winners of the Honey Blossom samples! Please email your addresses to alyssa at alyssaharad dot com and I will put your prizes in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you for your gorgeous comments everyone.
Alyssa Harad's writing has appeared in O: The Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, The Chronicle Review, and the perfume blogs Now Smell This and Perfume Smellin' Things. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, three cats, one dog and a closet full of perfume.
Login with Facebook
- Perfume is Not an Object: A Few Thoughts about Perfume and Art 48 comments
- A Rose in Winter: Yosh Han's Sottile 57 comments
- Giveaway–Botrytis Perfume 50 comments
- Of Beginnings and Imaginary Bellinis: A Welcome 39 comments
- Hanging Out In New York This Week, and A Question Regarding Those Unnamed Perfumes in Coming to My Senses 14 comments
- And then even after I figured it out everything felt edgy and a little dangerous and it still felt very, very late. about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- Forgot I hadn't changed the time on my computer and heard a door open in what felt like the middle of the night. Briefly terrified. about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client