Julie and Dionne are the winners of the Honey Blossom samples! Please email your addresses to alyssa at alyssaharad dot com and I will put your prizes in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you for your gorgeous comments everyone.
Alyssa Harad's writing has appeared in O: The Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, The Chronicle Review, and the perfume blogs Now Smell This and Perfume Smellin' Things. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, three cats, one dog and a closet full of perfume.
Login with Facebook
- Perfume is Not an Object: A Few Thoughts about Perfume and Art 48 comments
- A Rose in Winter: Yosh Han's Sottile 57 comments
- Giveaway–Botrytis Perfume 50 comments
- Of Beginnings and Imaginary Bellinis: A Welcome 39 comments
- Hanging Out In New York This Week, and A Question Regarding Those Unnamed Perfumes in Coming to My Senses 14 comments
- Yes I did just tweet that Kate Durbin interview three (maybe four) times--go read it, submit your stories, you won't be sorry. about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- "...artist here are the canary in the coal mine..." http://t.co/eg6qL1lR3S about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- "Can you see how increasingly it is only artists who had money to begin with who can succeed in such a system?" http://t.co/eg6qL1lR3S about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- An excerpt from @kate_durbin's interview about her Cloud Nine project: http://t.co/P8EGCHJHA6 about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- The brilliant @kate_durbin is collecting stories from women artists about what they do for money: http://t.co/yLKspZyubn about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone