Julie and Dionne are the winners of the Honey Blossom samples! Please email your addresses to alyssa at alyssaharad dot com and I will put your prizes in the mail tomorrow morning. Thank you for your gorgeous comments everyone.
Alyssa Harad's writing has appeared in O: The Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, The Chronicle Review, and the perfume blogs Now Smell This and Perfume Smellin' Things. She lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, three cats, one dog and a closet full of perfume.
Login with Facebook
- Perfume is Not an Object: A Few Thoughts about Perfume and Art 48 comments
- A Rose in Winter: Yosh Han's Sottile 57 comments
- Giveaway–Botrytis Perfume 50 comments
- Of Beginnings and Imaginary Bellinis: A Welcome 39 comments
- Hanging Out In New York This Week, and A Question Regarding Those Unnamed Perfumes in Coming to My Senses 14 comments
- And with that I think it's time for me to go underground for a week or so. I reserve the right to poll you on website looks, though. Xo about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- I also like very much the idea of an artist recognizing and commemorating lay art practices, or accidental art of the past. about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- I like both performances a lot. I think I prefer the original bureaucrats, but maybe we wouldn't knew about them without Alÿs. about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Anyhow, thirty years later, the artist Francis Alÿs covertly re-staged the event by leading a group of actual sheep on to the Zocalo. about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone